- I have every right to decline a commission if I feel that your request is not withi
n my ability to do or if I’m not comfortable drawing it.
- The prices listed here are for personal use only. Any kind of profit is forbidden from my artwork. For commercial use, please send me a message so we can discuss about it.
- Payment by Paypal only
- Prices are in USD
- First payment deposit (50%) will be asked after I send a low resolution draft of your commission to confirm that this is what you want/aiming for.
- Second and final deposit will be asked after I send you a progress of your request.
- For sketch, detailed sketch and messy soft shading, full payment will be asked first.
COMMISSION ARTWORK INFORMATION
Artwork are made at 300dpi and at around 1500*1500 pixels (will be cropped depending of the composition (rectangle size))
Comic will be at 800*1134pixels
Sketches are in low resolution
For custom sizes, for larger size, there will be additional charges . And for smaller canvas size, it will be cheaper (TBD)
For a second additional character: 50%+ / Third additional character: 40%+ / Fourth additional character: 35%+
Depending on the character design complexity, the prices may vary. (TBD)
Backgrounds will be simple
I will send you the final piece by email in png/jpeg/bmp (to be precised)
I may or may not post your final commission on my art website(s) (low resolution)
I ACCEPT NSFW AS WELL, though, I’ll be selective about it (TBD)
Only limited to sketch, detailed sketch and messy soft shading.
Light NSFW applicable for all types.
Commission Type: (sketch, detailed sketch, messy soft shading, etc.)
Characters: (if not humanoid, TBD)
Number of Characters: (maximum 4)
References: (very important for OC characters (links))
Extra information (optional): (background colour, theme, etc.)
Send me an email to chooone[a]outlook.com or contact me on my Deviantart if you are interested or have any questions!
My commission prices are too expensive? Too bad for you! Do you know how much time I spend on a piece? A lot. I’m not going to under-value myself and gain nothing out of it. Think about the minimum wage and market price.
To summarize: Art costs money because Artists needs money to live.