I'm excited to announce that I'm part of a Dragon Age Pinup Fanbook organized by IllusBal, along with other awesome artists!
You can pre-order it here (ENDS APRIL 13RD)
Or you can also spread the word by reblogging it on Tumblr or Twitter!
TERMS and PAYMENT
- I have every right to decline a commission if I feel that your request is not within my ability to do or if I’m not comfortable drawing it.
- The prices listed here are for personal use only. Any kind of profit is forbidden from my artwork. For commercial use, please send me a message so we can discuss about it.
- Payment by Paypal only
- Prices are in USD
- First payment deposit (50%) will be asked after I send a low resolution draft of your commission to confirm that this is what you want/aiming for
- Second and final deposit will be asked after I send you a progress of your request.
- For sketch, detailed sketch, messy soft shading and one-hour drawing full payment will be asked first.
COMMISSION ARTWORK INFORMATION
Artwork are made at 300dpi and at around 1200*1200 pixels (will be cropped depending of the composition (rectangle size)) [EXCEPT ONE-HOUR DRAWING]
Sketches are in low resolution
For custom sizes; larger sizes, there will be additional charges
For a second additional character: 50%+ / Third additional character: 40%+ / Fourth additional character: 35%+
Depending on the character design complexity, the prices may vary. (TBD)
Backgrounds will be simple
I will send you the final piece by email in png/jpeg/ (to be precised)
I may or may not post your final commission on my art website(s) (low resolution)
Basically, in the timeframe of an hour, I will draw what you want (please precise if you'd like a portrait, half-body, etc.)
Maximum length is 1000pixels (drawn at 300DPI like usual)
Remember, if what you request is rather simple, I’ll have more time to colour/refine it.
Whereas if you ask for multiple characters/ or what you ask is complicated, it’s the opposite, colouring wil probably be flat or they may be none (TBD), it’s only an hour.
Commission Type: (sketch, detailed sketch, messy soft shading, etc.)
Characters: (if not humanoid, TBD)
Number of Characters: (maximum 4)
References: (very important for OC characters (links))
Extra information (optional): (background colour, theme, any kind of pose you'd like specifically, etc.)
Social media account (optional):
Send me an email to chooone[a]outlook.com or contact me via my Deviantart if you are interested or have any questions!